Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bringin' the Fancy


We-hel-helll...I can't believe 2009 is on the way out, can you? What a year! And I'm not just referring to the fact that I've spent most of it with a tiny person clinging to my jeans. I mean because of you guys. After stepping up the work here this year, I've gotten to know so many of you who come visit this space through your comments and e-mails. Thank you for being so awesome!

Also, if you are way more interesting than I am and will be hosting or attending some fabulous, fanciful New Years' festivities, here's some suggestions for the occasion from the Piece of Cake kitchen. I will be thinking of you from my big couch, in my stretchy yoga pants, Prosecco in hand. Have fun, be safe, and I'll see you back here in 2010!

For Dessert:


Nutella Cupcakes with Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
Watermelon-Lime Granita
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Lillet-Strawberry Coulis
Cats' Tongues
Chocolate-Dipped Macaroons
Chocolate Tweed Angel Food Cake

With Cocktails:

Gougères
Parmesan and Thyme Crackers
Savory Palmiers

0 komentar:

Post a Comment