Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brown paper packages tied up with string

These are a few of my favorite things~

I love getting packages in the mail because it's like getting presents! Sometimes after I order stuff online, I forget about it until the day a brown cardboard box arrives on my doorstep (no string unfortunately since they tend get snagged in the post office machinery gizmos). It's always a pleasant surprise when the UPS delivery person knocks on my door or the mail carrier leaves the parcel locker key in my mailbox. In this case it was a large manila envelope. I wasn't expecting anything so I double checked the address. Yup it was for me. But where did it come from?



Culinate! Ooh I think I know now!

But let's open it together shall we?


Looks like a book! But which one?


Now you can tell right?


But wait there's more!



YAY!


I received the book earlier this month and hadn't gotten around to publishing the photos until now. I was one of the lucky winners in this giveaway. I was so happy! I couldn't remember the last time I won something (I think an Easter basket in a coloring contest when I was 8). Thanks again David and Culinate! I'll definitely be happily churning through the winter.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment