Wednesday, April 14, 2010

National Food Bloggers' Bake Sale!


You guys know me by now. Other than loving on crazy, sweet kids like my Little C, my main interests involve baking, blogging and hoarding cookbooks. So you can imagine my excitement at being part of an awesome, huge national bake sale put on by food bloggers to benefit an organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America. Plus, the San Francisco sale will be held at one of my happy places, the amazing cookbook shop Omnivore Books. I think this is what's called being in one's element, no? I hope you will come by, say hi and buy some goodies this weekend!

Who: Your favorite San Francisco-area food bloggers

What: An awesome bake sale benefitting Share Our Strength

When: Saturday, April 17th, 2010. From 12-3 p.m.

Where: Omnivore Books, 3885 Cesar Chavez, San Francisco, CA 94131 . Click here to find the NFB bake sale nearest you.

Why: So you can put lots of delicious baked goods in your face and not feel guilty, because, hey, it's for charity!

Also, in what would be defined as kismet, Omnivore opened their space to us for the bake sale on the very same day that pastry goddess Rose Levy Berenbaum will be there to speak and sign books, starting at 3:00. It's an insane celebration of baking! I can't wait.

Hope to see you there!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment